2. M. Juhl-Jorgensen, a Danish jewelry designer, was wearing beautiful chunky gold rings that caught my eye as usual. She bought a few line b/w John Derian plates and one of the titmouse birds.
3. B., a young girl, sat herself next to this fuschia sari-covered pouf with her two American Girl dolls, Elizabeth & Nikki. One of her dolls was wearing a dress, that matched B.'s lavendar dress, both bought at American Girl.
4. I have always admired the sterling silver frog ring worn by Keiselstein-Cord and worn by Nina. It's quite heavy and wraps around her finger just so.
5. Elena stopped in Cursive last week and I immediately spotted this red paisley bag because I carried the exact bag all through Egypt recently. It was the perfect size to carry my camera, journal, a sweater and any trinkets I picked up on our travels that day. Her necklace, designed by a local designer is from Golden Calf in Williamsburg where is she is working just a bit longer before moving onto an internship. Her style was so cute and refreshing I photographed a few of those pieces to share with you. Of course, I totally forgot to take a full view of her outfit...
6. DK bought the last titmouse bird as a birthday gift for her mother. When I saw the woman's name on her credit card I wondered if she might be the daughter of a woman, with the same last name, who bought our horse chestnut and bird feet a few weeks ago... Later that afternoon, a woman - CK, called to order a titmouse. The next morning, CK, called to say that she had just received a birthday gift from her daughter and there lay the titmouse!
7. Mr. Roy came in and bought a pinecone, Herman Yu boxed cards and a few cards by Jezebel. He's bought two paperweights from us at separate times. The last time he was here he couldn't remember how we giftwrapped the 1st paperweight so he watched how we wrapped the 2nd one so that he could go back home and find the 1st paperweight...
8. Kristi Pruett, owner of Finch in Austin, TX, and recently featured on design*sponge, came in and bought a few things from us. It was so much fun to talk shop with her as I had been perusing her website the night before.
9. J. wore these fun green converse sneakers bought in Mexico. The embroidered flowers and 3D fuzzy flowers with the striped lavendar blue sock peeking out is totally my style!
10. Clothing photos: beginning upper left (going clockwise): b/w pattern on customer, fabulous hat designed by theatre costume designer, another b/w outfit - I love the pattern of the short jacket with the shoulder bag; a bright & cheery polk dot raincoat from Boden in the UK.