Tuesday, March 27, 2007

A favorite thing...

Here's my new Jeanine Payer necklace combination. I love wearing the Taylor necklace every day so I made the decision to add the hollow square and rectangle to the Belvini necklace. It looks great together.

The Belvini says "A mountain keeps an echo deep inside itself that's how I hold your voice". - Rumi

The Taylor begins with "This time I shall be written. I am the impression that will transform itself. Have patience with everything unresolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves as if they were locked rooms or books written in a very foreign language". I have yet to memorize the rest of the poem by Rilke.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I am a poet who has been featured on numerous pieces of Jeanine Payer's work. I was curious about the Belvini necklace. I have never seen that necklace pendant before. Where did you find it--or did you just have it through your own store? Please let me know. I think it's lovely.

Thanks,
Kate Richey