Monday, October 26, 2009

2010 agendas...

Around this time we put out new agendas for next year on the shelves at Cursive which puts me into a quandry as to what I will be carrying around for the next year. For 2009, I bought the 18-month weekly Moleskine with soft black cover that measured 7 1/2" x 10". I love creating collages within my calendar and work journal. This Moleskine calendar definitely fit the bill though I started leaving it at home because along with my work journal, a book to read, wallet, papers etc... my bag became as heavy as a small bowling ball, watermelon...

I am digging this red leather daily agenda. It also comes with a black elastic band and a black cover with a red elastic band. It would mean downsizing, however, I should be used to this size as I carried a personal size filofax for years before technology took over. The elastic band is good to keep all the fly-away cards & papers that I so fondly collect.

*

Here is the forest "All-in-one" agenda with original illustrations printed on recycled paper. The designer explains that "all-in-one" consists of 12 blank monthly calendars, a to-do-list and lined note pages. This agenda is very lightweight and would be so pretty to look at every day.

My ideal agenda would be to combine both a calendar: monthly + weekly and a daily journal as my personal and work lives tend to merge quickly. Alabama Stitch has a needlework project for a book cover that I could attempt to make my Moleskine calendar more pretty to look at. A challenge is always a good thing.

There are a few more agendas to come so stay tuned...

No comments: