Monday, April 02, 2007

Weekend snapshots...

An idea for a Mother's Day gift: sterling silver necklace with citrine stone:
"Returning to the source is serenity".

*

An out-of-towner acquires pussy willow from the Famer's Market

*

From the way these three women were talking and laughing with each other, I sensed that they were very good friends. It turns out that Kristin (l) and Crista (r) have been friends since 6th Grade and met Barb (m) in high school. They were on one of their annual girls trips. This is the type of stories I like to hear and record. It seems to make the world smaller.

*

(l to r): Two women, best friends since Kindergarten, pose with husband of woman in orange after shopping at Cursive. I had to take a photo of them carrying their matching Coach handbags.

*

The husband, from above photo, wrote with the graphite shell, a response to my "write with me, please!"

*

"Raindrop" glass vases with a hint of Easter color

No comments: