Monday, July 14, 2008

Freshness...

A customer commented that Vishnu's sari reminded them of a William Morris print.

*

summer peaches & zucchini and strawberries in blue cartons

*

I loved Chris's matching bag, shoes and wallet. I'm very much into packaging and graphics and this #2 stenciled onto Chris's t-shirt pocket definitely was right up my alley.

*

I'm still on the hunt for that simple summer outfit that combines comfort and style and I think I found one beside the cute fitted blazer over jeans look.

This woman was wearing a simple black sundress with a straight neckline (in that sort of crinkly cotton fabric), that went straight to the ankle, black flat sandals with a funky knot design, a bold leather cuff bracelet and a Me & Ro necklace with sanskript lettering that translated to "Fearlessness" on a small gold rectangle hanging off a thin gold chain.

I missed taking a photo of her bag which was quite large but seemed to blend well with her outfit.

No comments: