Thursday, September 04, 2008

It's really nice to see so many Cursive customers carrying extra totes to handle an overflow of shopping and not taking a paper bag for their purchases.

*

I love the combination of this woman's clutch with the color and texture of her dress and bracelet.



*

A bag made in Bozeman, Montana

*


Speaking with Geri, the woman whose wrist these bracelets lay, was so invigorating and fun. How could someone not comment on this collection of bracelets! Of course, I immediately spotted the Jill Platner bracelet on the far left. She has a distinct look to her bracelets that I can always recognize.

*

I have photographed this mod pattern on a dress before. It is by an Australian clothing company called "skunk" something... Is anyone familiar with this line?

*

I am perfecting this comfortable look of flowy tops/dresses over pants and comfortable shoes.


The woman above, with the yellow shoes, compiled this grouping of items from Cursive with a few items from ABC's apothecary dept. Organic nail polish and jeweled bindi in tin cases sat aside tiny birthday books, a notepad with red mushrooms and pencils with gold lettering...

*

It never fails that customers with Fish's Eddy bags always shop in ABC and vice versa. The print on this long dress launched Labor Day weekend for me.

*

Chocolate Brown and Pink always remind me of Kenneth Wingard's (my former employer) color combinations in ceramics and leather collections and has become one of my favorite combos in clothing. This woman completed my image with her large white leather shoulder bag.

*

After being in the jewelry industry for a number of years I enjoy seeing something new and different. I love the delicacy of this jewelry and it turns out that it is designed and worn by the designer herself, Sarah Perlis.

*

What's more refreshing than fuschia pink with polka dots!

*


These scarab rings caught my eye as my sister has a scarab from Egypt made from soapstone. These rings are designed by Alex Streeter.

No comments: