Saturday, November 01, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Halloween images from Cursive and ABC

Yours truly

*



C., manager of Gary Graham in a fabulous coat & dress.

*

Ch., manager of Matta, combines the most unique textures in her wardrobe.

*

Erin, a customer, collects deers which she is adding to with the three she found today...

*

I asked this customer if I could take a photo of her and her friend in their outfits. I found the textures of her headpiece along with the curls of her hair and lace mask most fascinating.

*

M.H., with her reticulated fish earrings and purple bow!

*

My customer showed me her Yoda mask as her husband looked on. I noticed a bright yellow handle sticking out of the husband's bag. It turned out to be the handle to a plunger! He was going as Joe-the-plumber!

No comments: