Monday, September 21, 2009

Personal style...

Sarah came into Cursive at abc to show me specifically to her new "trench"-style coat bought in London. The details are what she thought I would be into it and she was right!


necklace bought at MOMA



*

Oxfords are making a comeback this Fall and these were a perfect introduction. This outfit was worn by an American woman living and teaching in Paris. She had such great verve and style!

*

Self-portrait

*

A watercolor of colors

*

Just stylish from the shoulder bag to the shoes...

*

The details of many of Laura's clothing seem to catch my eye and they are always from the same clothing designer, aimee g.

*

I was floored when I saw the back of this jacket! I loved the pleating, the bell sleeves and the color was gorgeous! It is an Oscar de La Renta design.

It turns out that the woman above and I have a mutual friend who used to work at Oscar de la Renta and we met at their wedding. Small world.

*


Kim has a unique style that I like to photograph and some of her clothes are from clothing designers I have not heard about.

*


The dutzi bag is a new favorite especially with the pig illustration on the side.

No comments: