Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Rainy day and details...

Jeanine Payer's Coralie bracelet in bronze is the perfect accent
against the striped shirt and black leather coat.

*

The Dupatta scarf by Matta is a favorite staple of mine
and it is always nice to see what colors people have chosen
and what they jewelry they wear with it.

*

I was completely drawn to the beauty
of this umbrella of a straw hat.
The face underneath was not
revealed to me until I showed them the photos
I had discreetly taken of her.

*


*

The hint of orange at the turned-up collar
is what caught my eye first
before seeing the entire outfit which seemed
just the right amount of style for today's rainy weather.

2 comments:

Jeanine Payer Studio said...

love, love, love!

Anton said...

Love the bronze Coralie - it's the first piece I bought for myself at the studio. The mix of textures and sheens in this photo are absolutely kicking!