Saturday, November 17, 2007

Saturdays at Cursive

There was a holiday buzz in the air on Saturday. Lots of stocking stuffers left Cursive and we introduced many customers to Jeanine Payer jewelry, graphite objects, and all the new holiday merchandise. We were busy from 10:30am - 3pm. Time flew so fast that I didn't have my morning coffee until 4:30pm and no lunch. This is something to look forward to... I must figure out what type of snacks to keep on hand. Any suggestions?


Have I mentioned how much I love Saturdays at Cursive? I love watching what goodies customers walk in with from the Farmer's Market.

(From upper left and going clockwise): cabbage leaves overflowing; glass trees in 4 different sizes; diamond pattern on a bag alongside a bright magenta purple hat with satin yellow band; glass "bulb" vases from Portland, OR.


*


Snapshots of holiday product at Cursive


*


Striped stocks and patent converse sneakers... what more could you want?!


*


A few snapshots of Jeanine Payer's jewelry


*


On the sleeve of B's winter jacket...


... B gets down in the trenches to see
what holiday treasures we have hidden from her...

No comments: