Sunday, February 08, 2009

An overdue posting...

I had created this post in December but somehow never got around to actually posting it...
So here it is in all of its glory!

Ah, the joys of short hair. I've been seeing some fabulous short hairstyles on a few of my customers and I miss mine.

I've been growing my hair since August and friends and family have said it has softened my look, though I do miss rolling out of bed, dabbing a bit of styling gel to my hair and out the door I go... I could try doing the same with my long hair and seeing what happens, but oh, I would love to take a pair of scissors and just chop it all off!

*
Catherine, a mutual friend of Peggy Lo of Figments in Providence, RI, came in today to say hello and pick up a few goodies.

*

Octopus necklace by _______. I have to find the postcard that Catherine gave to me.

*

A type of hydrangea.


I had never seen this flower, Chinchirichi or Star of Bethlehem in a potted plant form until a customer came in with it. She had bought it from Whole Foods last Saturday.
Each green bud blooms into a small white flower. I used to buy bunches of these in stem form and they would last for at least a month.

*

Love this patterned coat with the shoulder bag. The tatoo needle & thread just speaks for itself...

*


I saw this fabulous coat last night on the N train and had desperately wanted to take a photo of it but didn't have my camera with me... The next day, what should walk in but the coat! I was so happy to see it again and the customer was so happy to have made my day!

*

Customers playing out the jingle bells tune on their cell phone into Michael's ear.

*

I spotted this Orla Kiely bag on this customer and it turned out that I had already photographed this bag about 6 months ago... Funny how that happens...

No comments: