Sunday, April 25, 2010

Just one of those days...

Friday was one of those Spring days where the air tasted fresh and the city took on a new sense of being. I saw more customers carrying beautiful sprays of flowers wrapped in colorful tissue. Here are Snapdragons from the farmer's market wrapped in light pink tissue paper that captured the moment.

*


A close-up of my mother's quilted jacket bought in Shanghai
and one of her favorite rings with gold filigree surrounding an old coin and designed by our jeweler friend Nazanine Tassoudji.

*


Serine, of Paper Trail in Rhinebeck, stopped by and I immediately noticed the pattern on her tote. She says it is lightweight so it is great to carry around as she travels through the city.

*

A bouquet of yellow roses and a book were part of the outfit of a Jeanine Payer fan.

*


I photographed Alison's purple flower to show her how I use the "flower" option on my canon. This is a new image to add to my flower collection.

*



Who can resist the texture and color range of Lilacs?


No comments: