Tuesday, July 08, 2008

A little something...

Twisty notepads

*

upper left photo: (8) fold over note cards come in these slide out boxes;
upper right photo and counterclockwise: (12) individual postcards in a handsome grey box

I am loving this new vendor we brought in last week. I am all about packaging and how well it will fit on our shelves so the handsome grey boxes that these postcards and note cards come in are pretty great! Come check them out!

*

A gift box set with notecards, flat sheets & a stack of loose leaf square notes in a handsome box that can double as a desk accessory.

*

Bright color fish decorate boxed card sets

*

Along with the "stop talking" and "vote" cards are the "mercy" cards. (8) assorted sayings on thick white cardstock such as:
Never, ever bring this up again;
You are right I am wrong;
I am wrong You are right;
I don't even know what we are arguing about;
I'm in a bad mood and am taking it out on you;...
Multiples of each saying totaling (25) cards per box

No comments: