Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Lovely Accessories

Textures:
dark curly hair
light brown rectangular glasses
freckles
and taupe top
all come together with the
crinkly scarf in warm mustards...



... match the bracelet on her friend's wrist...

*

I was on my way to work and this woman (above) passed me on the street. I couldn't get my camera out fast enough to capture her orange top with straw basket, darn! So how serendipitous it was when the same woman walked into Cursive 10 minutes later. It turned out she is a fellow retailer and co-owner of Zoomies, a stylish shop selling unique dog & cat accessories, located downtown on Hudson Street.

*

There are two Julies that are both vendors of Cursive and they both have great style. Julie (above) has a fantastic jewelry collection along with a certain style of mixing vintage with modern wear.

*

This top, worn by a designer for Polo, looked so cozy. I especially love the soft collar and elastic style cuffs.

*

Ah, bags! One of the loves of my life. My 2nd vendor friend Julie (on left), has a great knack for wearing jcrew and always the brightest patterns and colors! The pattern of her shorts went so well with her hable construction bag.
E., (on the right) also has a knack of having great accessories & bags. Her dress came without the wide black scarf which now gives it some pizazz! I love the classic shape of her bag which is nice and shallow so one can find everything at a glance. Every so often it is good for me to carry smaller bags like E.'s, however, I begin to miss lugging half of my apt in my bag...

No comments: